Having good health is at the top of my priorities list, and I recognize that I need regular physical activity to sustain me. Therefore, I make it a point to get some exercise each day.
Acknowledging what is most important to me encourages me to plan my life around those established priorities. When I organize my days by first considering my priorities, I find that a commitment to regular exercise is necessary.
I have so many reasons to exercise:
- I want to enjoy good health.
- I seek a strong body and a toned physique.
- I want to have an attractive appearance.
Even as I get older, I intend to be able to easily carry out physical jobs such as cleaning my home and taking care of the yard. For all this and more, I am committed to exercising daily.
Exercising every day makes me feel accomplished and strong. After I participate in some physical activity, I feel like I can take on the world, no matter what it brings.
Daily exercise keeps my body, mind, and soul healthy.
Today, I feel proud of myself for my commitment to exercise. I renew my promise to myself to perform some type of physical activity every single day.
- Is exercising on my priority list today? Why?
- What am I committed to do each day, in terms of my priorities?
- How can I ensure that I exercise daily?